100L Glass Reactor
100L Glass Reactor
Glass reactor is with double glass design, the inner layer placed reaction solvent can do themixing reaction, the outer layer can be added with the different hot and coldsources (frozen liquid,hot oil) to do loop cooling or heating reaction. Under the conditions of constant temperature setting, the mixing reaction can be carried on insidethe sealed glass reactor according to requirements under the conditions of atmospheric pressure or negative pressure, and the dripping, refluxand distillation and stirring etc can also be done.
|Neck No.on Cover||6||6||6||6||6||6|
|External Diameter of Inner Vessel(mm)||330||365||410||460||550||600|
|External Diameter of Outer Vessel(mm)||365||410||460||500||600||650|
* Independent vapor riser can be adopted as per client's request, with the vapor comeinto the condenser in downward direction, then liquid can be refluxed from the liquidsealing flask under the condenser after condensing, therefore it avoids the second heating of menstruum caused by traditional way that vapor and liquid flowing in same direction, reflux, distillation, water separation etc can also be done with better effect same asmass production process.
* Four raised apron can be fired in the reactor as per client's request, so that fluid flow can be interfered when mixing to get to a more ideal mixing effect.
* Special new bottom discharge and push type valve core which touches directly to thesealing face of the reactor liner, to ensure there will be no dead angle, and materials can be discharged thoroughly and quickly.
* Frame can be sprayed with Teflon or use titanium alloy to get a better anti-corrosion effect as per client's request.
* Double glass jacketed reactor who has perfect effect and good sight can be made according to customer's requirements, whose jacket can be connected to vacuum pump to preserve the heat when making ultralow temperature reaction.
Shipping and package
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to install the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.